This is to inform you about the voting results, as part of the nomination procedure for ICANN Board Seat 12. The election closed on 18 November 2020 (23:59 UTC).
Out of 172 members of the ccNSO, 91 members (53 %) casted their votes: Katrina Sataki received 82 votes, whereas 9 members voted for "None of the above". There were no members that voted without selecting any of the options.
The ccNSO has entered into voluntary internal arrangement that the ccNSO members shall propose and elect candidates for the ICANN Board seats 11 and 12. As a next step, the ccNSO Council needs to formally nominate the candidate, as per Section 10.3 (i) of the ICANN Bylaws.
The Nomination Manager will submit a Nomination Report to the ccNSO Council for discussion and adoption. The Board Seat 12 nomination process will formally close 7 days after adoption and publication of this report.
- Katrina Sataki: candidate statement
- Nigel Roberts: candidate statement
- Nigel Roberts: withdrawal letter
- Announcement call for nominations
- Announcement closure call for nominations
- Announcement extension acceptance deadline
- Announcement Candidate List
- Archive for nominations and secondments
- Relevant ccNSO guideline
- Timeline (v2)
- Election Notice