All ccNSO Working Groups are constituted by the ccNSO Council. The Council resolves to form a particular Working Group and agrees on a suitable number of participants.
A request is then made for people interested in joining the Working Group to volunteer.
Once the group is formed and the charter set, membership is closed in order to ensure that the Working Group functions properly.
All ccNSO Working Groups are open to ccTLD managers - members and non-members.
ccNSO Working Groups:
- CCWG Auction Proceeds
- Guidelines Review Committee (GRC)
- ccNSO Meetings Programme Standing Committee (formerly WG)
- PDP Retirement Working Group
- ccNSO Strategic and Operational Planning Standing Committee (formerly SOPWG)
- Technical Working Group
- TLD-OPS Standing Committee
- ccNSO Review Working Party
- ccNSO Internet Governance Liaison Committee (IGLC)