The Triage Committee is dedicated to quickly review incoming requests for input and make a suggestion to the Council on how to react on the requests. To better balance the workload against the available resources, the mandate of the Triage Committee also includes work on the Council work plan prioritisation.
- Jordan Carter| Chair
- Irina Danelia
- Chris Disspain
- Nick Wenban-Smith
- Bart Boswinkel
- Joke Braeken
- Decisions on the Requests for input
- Prioritisation Model followed by the Triage Group
- Charter ccNSO Council Triage Committee
- Overview ICANN Public Comment opportunities
- Summary of ICANN's available operational consultations to help individuals and the community easily locate topics of interest.