voting results ICANN Board Seat 11
This is to inform you about the voting results, as part of the nomination procedure for ICANN Board Seat 11. The election closed on Friday, 31 January 2020 (23:59 UTC).
Out of 172 members of the ccNSO, 109 members (63 %) casted their votes:
Calvin Browne received 42 votes;
Nigel Phair received 8 votes;
Patricio Poblete received 57 votes;
2 members voted without selecting any of the candidates.
The ccNSO has entered into voluntary internal arrangement that the ccNSO members shall propose and elect candidates for the ICANN Board seats 11 and 12. As a next step, the ccNSO Council needs to formally nominate the candidate, as per Section 10.3 (i) of the ICANN Bylaws.
The Nomination Manager will submit a Nomination Report to the ccNSO Council for discussion and adoption. The Board Seat 11 nomination process will formally close 7 days after adoption and publication of this report.
- Candidate list ICANN Board Seat 11
- Candidate statement: Patricio Poblete
- Candidate statement: Calvin Scott Browne (version 1 & version 2)
- Candidate statement: Nigel William Phair
- Announcement call for nominations
- Archive for nominations and secondments
- Relevant ccNSO guideline
- ICANN66 ccNSO members meeting: Q&A session. Agenda and remote participation details.
- Election Notice (13 January 2020)
- Update to the Election Notice (14 January 2020)