This is to inform you about an important update in the election process for ICANN Board Seat 11. Due to a mistake in the ballots distributed on Monday, 13 January 2020, the Nomination Manager closed the elections the following day. Consequently, the results of the first set of ballots will not be taken into consideration. The error has been remediated and a new version of the ballot was sent on Tuesday, 14 January 2020 to the e-mail address of the primary contact of each ccNSO Member, as listed in the ccNSO Members database.
ccNSO members are kindly invited to locate the revised version of the ballots in their inboxes, and to select their preferred candidate, if any, for ICANN Board Seat 11. Information regarding the election procedure and next steps can be found in Election Notice, published here.
Key facts regarding the revised ballots:
- Adjusted timing
VOTING START: Wednesday, 15 January 2020 (00:01 UTC)
VOTING CLOSURE: Friday, 31 January 2020 (23:59 UTC).
- Election number
- Title of this election round, based on the corrected ballots
- - ICANN Board Seat 11 (v2) - -
- Header of this election round, based on the corrected ballots:
= = = = = CORRECTED BALLOT = = = = =
= = Election ICANN Board Seat 11 = =
Contact the Nomination Manager, Joke Braeken (email@example.com)
- Election Notice
- Candidate list ICANN Board Seat 11
- Candidate statement: Patricio Poblete
- Candidate statement: Calvin Scott Browne
- Candidate statement: Nigel William Phair
- Announcement call for nominations
- Archive for nominations and secondments
- Relevant ccNSO guideline
- ICANN66 ccNSO members meeting: Q&A session. Agenda and remote participation details.