This is to inform you about a ccNSO election. The vote is to determine whether the ccNSO membership supports the ccNSO Council's recommendation to adopt the proposed policy on the retirement of ccTLDs. The voting starts on Wednesday, 7 July 2021 (00:01 UTC) and shall close on Wednesday, 28 July 2021 (23:59 UTC).
= = =
! ccNSO Members: Your participation in this election is important!
At least 50% of the ccNSO members need to lodge their votes, and at least 66% of the members need to vote in favour.
= = =
- Ballots (172 in total) have been sent by the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, to the e-mail address of the primary contacts of each ccNSO Member, as listed in the ccNSO Members database.
- If you are unable to locate the ballot, please consider checking your spam folder. Contact Joke Braeken (email@example.com) if you have questions or concerns regarding the email address of the primary contact for your ccTLD.
- Each eligible primary contact receives one unique ballot only.
- When the results are displayed, the votes are only identified by the ballot ID, and not by the voter's email address.
- You can vote an unlimited number of times, but only the last vote submitted will be counted.
- Members Report:
The Members Report includes the proposed policy on the retirement of ccTLDs, as well as ccNSO Council's Recommendation to adopt the proposed policy.