Application for Membership
Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO)
Confirmation E-mail: xxx @tcra.go.tz
cctld: Tanzania (.tz)
To: ccNSO Membership
c/o ICANN Secretary
Date: Submitted on Wed Nov 20 08:55:36 2019
Regarding: ccNSO Membership
With this letter, I, Connie Shirima Francis declare that Tanzania Communication Regulatory Authority is the ccTLD manager (as defined in the ICANN bylaws, (Article IX Section (4)(1)) for the Tanzania (.tz) and wishes to apply for membership of the ccNSO and that I am duly authorized to make and sign this application for membership on behalf of Tanzania Communication Regulatory Authority.
Tanzania Communication Regulatory Authority hereby recognizes the role of the ccNSO within the ICANN structure, and agrees, for the duration of its membership in the ccNSO to:
- adhere to the rules of the ccNSO, including membership rules; and
- adhere to ICANN Bylaws as they apply to ccTLDs (Article IX and Annexes B and C of the ICANN bylaws.
Tanzania Communication Regulatory Authority understands that:
- membership in the ccNSO is independent of any individual relationship a ccTLD manager has with ICANN or the ccTLD manager's receipt of IANA services. (Article IX Section (4)(3)); and
- currently there are no fees payable for ccNSO membership. However, under the ICANN bylaws (Article IX Section (7) (3)), the ccNSO could in the future, subject to members approval, establish membership fees.
Signed by Connie Shirima Francis for and on behalf of Tanzania Communication Regulatory Authority:
Name of ccTLD Manager: Tanzania Communication Regulatory Authority
Name of Representative: Connie Shirima Francis
Name of Primary Contact: Connie Shirima Francis
Primary Contact Address:
Tanzania Communication Regulatory Authority,
20 Mawasiliano Towers,
Sam Nujoma Road,
Primary Contact Telephone Number: +255 xxx
Primary Contact E-Mail: xxx @tcra.go.tz
- A ccTLD Manager is the person or organisation referred to in the IANA database entry for a ccTLD under the current heading "Sponsoring Organisation".
- Where the Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as an individual person then that person is the Representative. Where the Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as an organisation then the Representative is the individual person who is completing the application form for the organisation and is authorised to do so by the organisation.
- The Primary Contact is the main contact for the member and should be either the Administrative Contact or Technical Contact listed in the IANA database for the ccTLD.