ccNSO Application (.tr)
Application for Membership
Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO)
Confirmation E-mail: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
cctld: Turkey (.tr)
To: ccNSO Membership
c/o ICANN Secretary
Date: Submitted on Fri May 10 05:48:56 2019
Regarding: ccNSO Membership
With this letter, I, Abdullah Cemil Akcam declare that Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Iletisim Kurumu is the ccTLD manager (as defined in the ICANN bylaws, (Article IX Section (4)(1)) for the Turkey (.tr) and wishes to apply for membership of the ccNSO and that I am duly authorized to make and sign this application for membership on behalf of Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Iletisim Kurumu.
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Iletisim Kurumu hereby recognizes the role of the ccNSO within the ICANN structure, and agrees, for the duration of its membership in the ccNSO to:
- adhere to the rules of the ccNSO, including membership rules; and
- adhere to ICANN Bylaws as they apply to ccTLDs (Article IX and Annexes B and C of the ICANN bylaws.
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Iletisim Kurumu understands that:
- membership in the ccNSO is independent of any individual relationship a ccTLD manager has with ICANN or the ccTLD manager's receipt of IANA services. (Article IX Section (4)(3)); and
- currently there are no fees payable for ccNSO membership. However, under the ICANN bylaws (Article IX Section (7) (3)), the ccNSO could in the future, subject to members approval, establish membership fees.
Signed by Abdullah Cemil Akcam for and on behalf of Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Iletisim Kurumu:
Name of ccTLD Manager: Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Iletisim Kurumu
Name of Representative: Abdullah Cemil Akcam
Name of Primary Contact: Abdullah Cemil Akcam
Primary Contact Address:
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Iletisim Kurumu
Eskisehir Yolu 10.Km No: 276 Posta Kodu: 06530 Cankaya/Ankara
Primary Contact Telephone Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Primary Contact E-Mail: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
- A ccTLD Manager is the person or organisation referred to in the IANA database entry for a ccTLD under the current heading "Sponsoring Organisation".
- Where the Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as an individual person then that person is the Representative. Where the Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as an organisation then the Representative is the individual person who is completing the application form for the organisation and is authorised to do so by the organisation.
- The Primary Contact is the main contact for the member and should be either the Administrative Contact or Technical Contact listed in the IANA database for the ccTLD.