Application for Membership
Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO)
Confirmation E-mail: email@example.com
cctld: Kuwait (.kw)
To: ccNSO Membership
c/o ICANN Secretary
Date: Submitted on Wed Jul 18 02:58:57 2018
Regarding: ccNSO Membership
With this letter, I, Hasan Almahmeed declare that Communication and Information Technology Regulatory Authority is the ccTLD manager (as defined in the ICANN bylaws, (Article IX Section (4)(1)) for the Kuwait (.kw) and wishes to apply for membership of the ccNSO and that I am duly authorized to make and sign this application for membership on behalf of Communication and Information Technology Regulatory Authority.
Communication and Information Technology Regulatory Authority hereby recognizes the role of the ccNSO within the ICANN structure, and agrees, for the duration of its membership in the ccNSO to:
- adhere to the rules of the ccNSO, including membership rules; and
- adhere to ICANN Bylaws as they apply to ccTLDs (Article IX and
Annexes B and C of the ICANN bylaws.
Communication and Information Technology Regulatory Authority understands that:
- membership in the ccNSO is independent of any individual relationship a ccTLD manager has with ICANN or the ccTLD manager's receipt of IANA services. (Article IX Section (4)(3)); and
- currently there are no fees payable for ccNSO membership. However, under the ICANN bylaws (Article IX Section (7) (3)), the ccNSO could in the future, subject to members approval, establish membership fees.
Signed by Hasan Almahmeed for and on behalf of Communication and Information Technology Regulatory Authority:
Name of ccTLD Manager: Communication and Information Technology Regulatory Authority
Name of Representative: Hasan Almahmeed
Name of Primary Contact: Manal Almazyad
Primary Contact Address:
Communication and Information Technology Regulatory Authority
Kuwait Liberation Tower
Block 10 - Abdullah Al-Salem St - Parcel 900095 - PACI NO 90015758, Floor 7
Qibla, Kuwait City,
Primary Contact Telephone Number: +96597775040
Primary Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A ccTLD Manager is the person or organisation referred to in the IANA database entry for a ccTLD under the current heading "Sponsoring Organisation".
- Where the Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as an individual person then that person is the Representative. Where the Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as an organisation then the Representative is the individual person who is completing the application form for the organisation and is authorised to do so by the organisation.
- The Primary Contact is the main contact for the member and should be either the Administrative Contact or Technical Contact listed in the IANA database for the ccTLD.