ccNSO Application (.az)
- Subject: ccNSO Application for Membership (.az)
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:38:22 -0800
Application for Membership
Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:38:22 -0800
Subject: ccNSO Application for Membership (.az)
Confirmation E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To: ccNSO Membership
c/o ICANN Secretary
Regarding: ccNSO Membership
With this letter, I, Faig Farmanov declare that IntraNS is the ccTLD manager (as defined in the ICANN bylaws, (Article IX Section (4)(1)) for the .az and wishes to apply for membership of the ccNSO and that I am duly authorized to make and sign this application for membership on behalf of IntraNS.
IntraNS hereby recognizes the role of the ccNSO within the ICANN structure, and agrees, for the duration of its membership in the ccNSO to:
(a) adhere to the rules of the ccNSO, including membership rules; and
(b) adhere to ICANN Bylaws as they apply to ccTLDs (Article IX and Annexes B and C of the ICANN bylaws.
IntraNS understands that:
(i) membership in the ccNSO is independent of any individual relationship a ccTLD manager has with ICANN or the ccTLD manager's receipt of IANA services. (Article IX Section (4)(3)); and
(ii) currently there are no fees payable for ccNSO membership. However, under the ICANN bylaws (Article IX Section (7) (3)), the ccNSO could in the future, subject to members approval, establish membership fees.
Signed by Faig Farmanov for and on behalf of IntraNS:
Name of ccTLD Manager: IntraNS
Name of Representative: Faig Farmanov
Name of Primary Contact: Faig Farmanov
Primary Contact Address:
93, str. Nizami, Baku, AZ1014, Azerbaijan
Primary Contact Telephone Number: +994502108551
Primary Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
1) A ccTLD Manager is the person or organisation referred to in the IANA database entry for a ccTLD under the current heading "Sponsoring Organisation".
2) Where the Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as an individual person then that person is the Representative. Where the Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as an organisation then the Representative is the individual person who is completing the application form for the organisation and is authorised to do so by the organisation.
3) The Primary Contact is the main contact for the member and should be either the Administrative Contact or Technical Contact listed in the IANA database for the ccTLD.
------ End of Forwarded Message