ccNSO Application (.ie)
- Subject: ccNSO Application for Membership (.ie)
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 04:36:34 -0700
Application for Membership
Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 04:36:34 -0700
Subject: ccNSO Application for Membership (.ie)
Confirmation E-mail: email@example.com
To: ccNSO Membership
c/o ICANN Secretary
Regarding: ccNSO Membership
With this letter, I, David Curtin, Chief Executive declare that IE Domain Registry Limited (IEDR) is the ccTLD manager (as defined in the ICANN bylaws, (Article IX Section (4)(1)) for the .ie and wishes to apply for membership of the ccNSO and that I am duly authorized to make and sign this application for membership on behalf of IE Domain Registry Limited (IEDR).
IE Domain Registry Limited (IEDR) hereby recognizes the role of the ccNSO within the ICANN structure, and agrees, for the duration of its membership in the ccNSO to:
(a) adhere to the rules of the ccNSO, including membership rules; and
(b) adhere to ICANN Bylaws as they apply to ccTLDs (Article IX and Annexes B and C of the ICANN bylaws.
IE Domain Registry Limited (IEDR) understands that:
(i) membership in the ccNSO is independent of any individual relationship a ccTLD manager has with ICANN or the ccTLD manager's receipt of IANA services. (Article IX Section (4)(3)); and
(ii) currently there are no fees payable for ccNSO membership. However, under the ICANN bylaws (Article IX Section (7) (3)), the ccNSO could in the future, subject to members approval, establish membership fees.
Signed by David Curtin, Chief Executive for and on behalf of IE Domain Registry Limited (IEDR):
Name of ccTLD Manager: IE Domain Registry Limited (IEDR)
Name of Representative: David Curtin, Chief Executive
Name of Primary Contact: David Curtin
Primary Contact Address:
14 Windsor House
Primary Contact Telephone Number: +35312365412
Primary Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) A ccTLD Manager is the person or organisation referred to in the IANA database entry for a ccTLD under the current heading "Sponsoring Organisation".
2) Where the Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as an individual person then that person is the Representative. Where the Sponsoring Organisation is listed in the IANA database as an organisation then the Representative is the individual person who is completing the application form for the organisation and is authorised to do so by the organisation.
3) The Primary Contact is the main contact for the member and should be either the Administrative Contact or Technical Contact listed in the IANA database for the ccTLD.
------ End of Forwarded Message