Call for Expression of Interest – Customer Standing Committee (CSC)
The CSC has been established to ensure the satisfactory performance of the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) naming function.
The CSC monitors PTI's performance of the IANA naming function by analyzing performance reports on a monthly basis and publishing its findings. It is authorized to undertake remedial action to address poor performance, and if performance issues are not remedied, the CSC is authorized to escalate the performance issues to the ccNSO and GNSO for consideration.
Additionally, the CSC may recommend changes to the naming Service Level Expectations as well as enhancements to the provision of the IANA naming services.
The ccNSO Council is seeking volunteers who wish to be a member on the Customer Standing Committee (CSC). Candidates should review both the CSC Candidates Qualification Requirements and the CSC Charter to understand the scope of the requirements and duties.
Candidates for this role are requested to submit this Expression of Interest and resume to the ccNSO Council by Friday, June 19 2020 at 23:59 UTC.
If interested, please send the following documents to: Kimberly.Carlson@icann.org
- Filled in application form
- Your resume, curriculum vitae, or biography.
- If applicable, a letter of support from your employer in respect to the required time commitment to participate actively in the CSC.
- Applicable ccNSO Guideline: ccNSO Actions Respecting the Customer Standing Committee (http://ccnso.icann.org/workinggroups/guidelines-ccnso-csc-16jun16-en.pdf).
- CSC Charter: https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/csc-charter-amended-27jun18-en.pdf
- CSC Skill-set requirements: https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/csc-skill-set-matrix-members-liaisons-04jun19-en.pdf
- Background CSC: https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/csc-overview-members-liaisons-04jun19-en.pdf