The ccNSO Meetings Programme Committee (MPC) will organise for the second time a set of Virtual ccTLD News Sessions. There will be 2 options to participate, prior to ICANN69.
Call for presentations
The MPC seeks presentation proposals from the ccTLD community, focusing preferably on one of the following 2 topics:
- Policy updates by ccTLD registries during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Legislative initiatives that impact ccTLD registries (e.g. the Digital Services Act package by the European Commission, or other similar initiatives around the globe)
Alternatively, the MPC might consider presentation proposals, covering for instance best practices, case studies, recent developments, ccTLD activities and ccTLD management related topics, both from an operational, marketing or legal point of view.
How to apply?
Would you like to share your experiences with your colleagues from across the world? ccTLD managers interested in presenting at the Virtual ccTLD News Session are kindly invited to contact Joke Braeken, no later than Friday, 4 September 2020 (23:59 UTC), by submitting the below information:
- Title of your presentation
- First name of the presenter
- Last name of the presenter
- ccTLD of the presenter
- Short summary of your presentation (max 10 sentences). The MPC will use this summary to evaluate your proposal, and - when selected – to promote the agenda of the ccTLD News Sessions.
When will the Virtual ccTLD News Sessions be held?
There will be 2 options to participate to the Virtual ccTLD News Sessions, prior to ICANN69:
- Virtual ccTLD News Session #1 | Tuesday, 29 September 2020 (11 UTC)
- Virtual ccTLD News Session #2 | Thursday, 1 October 2020 (19 UTC)
Some final remarks:
- Presentations are to be held in English.
- The Virtual ccTLD News Session will be held via Zoom
- A recording will be made available
- The ccNSO Secretariat will share with you some tips and tricks on how to make a good presentation even more engaging, and how to present remotely via zoom. A prep session and dry run will be organised as well.
- Each proposal for a presentation is reviewed and evaluated by the ccNSO Meeting Programme Committee (MPC). The MPC expects to confirm the final selection of presenters by 9 September 2020.
The ccNSO Meeting Programme Committee looks forward to your feedback.