21 August 2019
The August 2019 edition of the ccNSO monthly newsletter is out now.
This month's edition includes updates on the following topics:
- Notice about upcoming nominations: candidates are sought for Board seat 11 on the ICANN Board of Directors and 5 seats on the ccNSO Council
- Recent highlights from the ccNSO Council
- ICANN66 in Montreal:
- Tech Day seeks presenters
- The draft agenda for the ICANN66 ccNSO Members Meeting agenda is out now
- High-level schedule of the ccNSO sessions
- Links to bookmark now
- Happy birthday .pr! We recently asked Pablo Rodriguez about DNS Week and 30 years of .pr
- ccNSO volunteer in the spotlight: Meet Annebeth Lange
- Call for volunteers: the ccNSO seeks 1 member to the Customer Standing Committee
You will be able to find the August edition, the ccNSO Newsletter Archive and instructions on how to subscribe here.