The December 2021 edition of the ccNSO monthly newsletter is out now.
Highlights from this edition:
Call for volunteers:
- small team to draft a ccNSO Conflict of Interest Guideline
- ccNSO seeks volunteers to serve on the ICANN Community Excellence Award Selection Panel
- ccNSO Working Groups and Committees: current status, next steps, what this is about
- Internet Governance: hot topics across the five geographical regions
- ccNSO Internet Governance Liaison Committee and ccNSO Meetings Programme Committee to launch a call for volunteers in January, and each group will host a webinar for those who want to learn more about the IGLC and MPC respectively
- heads-up regarding pre-ICANN73 ccTLD News Sessions, and upcoming call for presentation proposals
- Article by Angela Matlapeng regarding the impact of data protection legislation on ccTLDs
- ccNSO Council highlights: The ccNSO Council had its 178th meeting on Thursday, 16 November 2021.
- Happy holidays! ICANN will be closed from 24 December through 1 January 2022.
You will be able to find the ccNSO Newsletter archive, and instructions on how to subscribe here: https://community.icann.org/x/UgirBQ