Register now for the Virtual ccTLD News Session | Tue, 2 June 2020 (11:00 & 19:00 UTC)
The ccNSO Meetings Programme Committee (MPC) invites you to join the first ever Virtual ccTLD News Session.
There will be 2 options to participate:
- ccTLD Virtual News Session #1: Tuesday, 2 June 2020 | 11:00 UTC
- ccTLD News Virtual Session #2: Tuesday, 2 June 2020 | 19:00 UTC
Kindly note that the 11:00 UTC session and the 19:00 UTC each have a separate agenda. Consult the agenda here and below.
ccTLD Virtual News Session #1
Tuesday, 2 June | 11:00 UTC
- Lessons from initiatives to support registrants in areas affected by bushfires/forest fires in Australia in early 2020 | Bruce Tonkin (.au)
- .am/.հա activity during the last COVID-19 months | Anna Karakhanyan (.am/.հա)
- Right protection mechanisms within .rs and .срб domains | Dejan Djukic (.rs/.срб)
- Update by .uk | Eleanor Bradley (.uk)
ccTLD News Virtual Session #2
Tuesday, 2 June 2020 | 19:00 UTC
- How to help authorities sorting out covid19-related registrations | Henriette Vignal-Schjoeth (.dk)
- Preliminary study for .py IDN domain deployment with cyrllic characters | Gabriel Valdez (.py)
- Anycast cloud for LACTLD | Miguel Ignacio Estrada (LACTLD)
- The impact of COVID-19 on APTLD members: Survey findings and report on a webinar regarding lessons learned | Leonid Todorov (APTLD)
Consult the agenda here.
How to participate
A recording will be made available here.