24 November 2021
The November 2021 edition of the ccNSO monthly newsletter is out now.
Highlights from this edition:
- Nominations are now open: We seek one ccNSO Council member for the EU Region
- Make your voice heard: ccNSO Members from the Asia-Pacific region select their preferred candidate
- Stay informed about the ccNSO Working Groups and Committees
- Save the date: webinar on the new ccNSO Rules
- Looking back at ICANN72: the MPC feedback-on-Feedback report and the Policy Outcomes Report are out now
- Looking ahead at ICANN73: If you could choose one topic for the next meeting, which one would that be?
- Read the report by Lianna Galstyan on the Armenian IGF
- Council highlights: ccNSO role on DNS Abuse, next steps
You will be able to find the ccNSO Newsletter archive, and instructions on how to subscribe here: https://community.icann.org/x/UgirBQ