The October 2020 edition of the ccNSO monthly newsletter is out now. This edition of the ccNSO Newsletter focuses entirely on updates regarding Working Groups and Committees, relevant to ccTLD Managers. Stay informed about their recent and upcoming activities, their contributions to the ICANN69 AGM, and more.
This month's edition includes updates by the following groups or committees:
- Strategic & Operational Planning Committee (SOPC)
- Guidelines Review Committee (GRC)
- Internet Governance Liaison Committee (IGLC)
- Meetings Programme Committee (MPC)
- Customer Standing Committee (CSC)
- Public Technical Identifiers (PTI): Consult the ICANN69 PTI update to the ccNSO
- ccPDP3: Retirement of ccTLDs & Review Mechanisms
- ccPDP4: on the (de)selection of IDN ccTLD strings
- The new gTLD Auction Proceeds
- Join the ccNSO at the Virtual ICANN69 AGM
You will be able to find this month's edition, the ccNSO Newsletter Archive and instructions on how to subscribe here.