The ccNSO Meetings Programme Working Group (MPC) is pleased to announce that it will organise another set of Virtual ccTLD News Sessions, scheduled to be held at the start of March 2021. The MPC seeks presentation proposals from the ccTLD community.
Do you have a best practice, project solution or case study you want to share with your colleagues from across the world? You are kindly invited to submit your presentation proposal for the Virtual ccTLD News Sessions, covering for instance recent developments, ccTLD activities and ccTLD management related topics, both from an operational, marketing or legal point of view. ccTLD managers interested in presenting at the Virtual ccTLD News Session are kindly invited to contact Joke Braeken (email@example.com), no later than Wednesday, 10 February 2021 (23:59 UTC).
There will be 2 options to participate to the Virtual pre-ICANN70 ccTLD News Sessions:
- Virtual ccTLD News Session #1 | Tuesday, 9 March 2021 (19 UTC)
- Virtual ccTLD News Session #2 | Thursday, 11 March 2021 (11 UTC)
How to apply?
Send the information below to Joke Braeken (firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than Wednesday, 10 February 2021 (23:59 UTC).
- Exact title of your presentation
- First name of the presenter
- Last name of the presenter
- ccTLD of the presenter
- Short summary of your presentation (max 10 sentences)
- Profile picture, to be used when promoting the agenda
- Presentations are to be held in English.
- The Virtual ccTLD News Session will be held via Zoom
- A recording will be made available
- The ccNSO Secretariat will share with you some tips and tricks on how to make a good presentation even more engaging, and how to present remotely via Zoom. A prep session and dry run will be organised as well.
= = = = =
Each proposal for a presentation is reviewed and evaluated by MPC. The MPC expects to confirm the final selection of presenters during its meeting on 11 February. The agenda with the list of presentations will become public by 15 February. A preparatory meeting for presenters will be held on 23 February, followed by a dry run on 4 March.
The ccNSO Meeting Programme Committee looks forward to your suggestions. Thank you!