the MPC seeks presenters
The ccNSO Meetings Programme Committee is seeking a limited number of presenters for the upcoming ccNSO Member Meeting (ccTLD news session) at the November 2019 ICANN AGM in Montreal (ICANN66). The ccNSO Members Meeting will take place on Tuesday, 5 and Wednesday, 6 November 2019.
ccTLD managers interested in presenting at the ccTLD News Session
are kindly invited to contact Joke Braeken (firstname.lastname@example.org),
no later than Wednesday, 25 September 2019 (23:59 UTC).
The ccNSO Meeting Programme Working Group invites you to share your best practices, project solutions, implementations and case studies by presenting at the ccTLD news session, covering for instance recent developments, ccTLD activities and ccTLD management related topics, both from an operational, marketing or legal point of view.
Candidate presenters are invited to send the following information to Joke Braeken (email@example.com), at their earliest convenience - no later than Wednesday, 25 September 2019 (23:59 UTC).
= = = = =
- Exact title of your presentation
- First name of the presenter
- Last name of the presenter
- ccTLD of the presenter
- Short summary of your presentation (few sentences)
- Has your presentation been shown at another industry event? If so, kindly specify where. In order to avoid unnecessary overlap with other meetings, you are kindly encouraged to adopt the presentation to a global audience.
- No interpretation services will be provided during the ccNSO Members meeting, therefore please take into consideration that presentations are to be held in English.
- On https://ccnso.icann.org/en/workinggroups/mpwg.htm you will be able to find some tips & tricks for presenters at ccNSO meetings, and how to make a good presentation even more engaging.
= = = = =
Each proposal for a presentation is reviewed and evaluated by the ccNSO Meeting Programme Committee (MPC). Since a number of volunteers already stepped forward with a proposal to give a presentation, including deferred presentations from ICANN65, the MPC cannot always guarantee a speaking slot for all volunteers. A short description of the scheduled presentations will be published online, prior to the meeting. The MPC expects to confirm the final selection of presenters after its next planning meeting on 2 October.