Call for presentations: first ever set of Virtual ccTLD News Sessions
The ccNSO Meetings Programme Working Group (MPC) is pleased to announce that it will organise its first ever set of Virtual ccTLD News Sessions, scheduled to be held at the start of June. The MPC seeks presentation proposals from the ccTLD community.
Do you have a best practice, project solution or case study you want to share with your colleagues from across the world? You are kindly invited to submit your presentation proposal for the Virtual ccTLD News Sessions, covering for instance recent developments, ccTLD activities and ccTLD management related topics, both from an operational, marketing or legal point of view.
ccTLD managers interested in presenting at the Virtual ccTLD News Session are kindly invited to contact Joke Braeken (email@example.com), no later than Friday, 15 May 2020 (23:59 UTC).
There will be 2 options to participate to the Virtual ccTLD News Sessions:
- Virtual ccTLD News Session #1 | Tuesday, 2 June 2020 (11 UTC)
- Virtual ccTLD News Session #2 | Tuesday, 2 June 2020 (19 UTC)
If you are a candidate presenter, kindly send the following information to Joke Braeken (firstname.lastname@example.org), at your earliest convenience - no later than Friday, 15 May 2020 (23:59 UTC).
= = = = =
- Exact title of your presentation
- First name of the presenter
- Last name of the presenter
- ccTLD of the presenter
- Short summary of your presentation (max 10 sentences)
- Presentations are to be held in English.
- The Virtual ccTLD News Session will be held via Zoom
- A recording will be made available
- The ccNSO Secretariat will share with you some tips and tricks on how to make a good presentation even more engaging, and how to present remotely via zoom. A prep session and dry run will be organised as well.
= = = = =
Each proposal for a presentation is reviewed and evaluated by the ccNSO Meeting Programme Committee (MPC). The MPC expects to confirm the final selection of presenters during its meeting on 21 May.
The ccNSO Meeting Programme Committee looks forward to your feedback. Thank you!