Join the February 2020 ccNSO community webinar
The ccNSO will host a community webinar, targeted at newcomers from the ccTLD community and those who want to learn more about the work of the country code Name Supporting Organisation (ccNSO).
Are you new to the ccNSO, or would like to learn more? During this webinar, the ccNSO Council Chair and Secretariat will help you to gain an understanding of the work of the ccNSO, what to expect from the ccNSO at ICANN67 in Cancun, as well as how ccTLD community representatives can participate in the important work that affects you and your region. There will be an opportunity to ask questions.
There are two options to participate:
- Tuesday, 4 February 2020 at 11 UTC
- Wednesday, 5 February 2020 at 19 UTC
Learn more about the ccNSO: other resources
- Learn more about how the ccNSO works, and check out the "Quick Guide to the ccNSO".
- You may also enroll in the "Introductory course about the ccNSO", where you can read more, practice what you learned through quizzes, and find additional links and resources. Visit http://learn.icann.org, ICANN's online capacity-development platform, and look for "ccNSO onboarding".
- The recording of October 2019 ccNSO community webinar for newcomers can be found here.