The ccNSO Meetings Programme Committee is pleased to announce the agenda for the pre-ICANN69 Virtual ccTLD News Sessions, covering best practices, case studies, recent developments, ccTLD activities and ccTLD management related topics.
ccTLD News Session #1
Tuesday, 29 September 2020 (11:00-12:00 UTC)
- Successful transition of the .vu ccTLD | Andrew Molivurae (.vu)
- Study on legislative harmonization concerning Indonesian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Procedure | Mira Fajriyah (.id)
- Trademark protection mechanisms in .ua ccTLD | Svitlana Tkachenko (.ua)
- The first decade of Russian IDN ccTLD .РФ: our experience and feedback | Maria Kolesnikova (.ru)
ccTLD News Session #2
Thursday, 1 October 2020 (19-00-20:00 UTC)
- The European ccTLDs’ response to the EU digital agenda| Polina Malaja (CENTR)
- Critical infrastructure laws In Australia | name TBC (.au)
- Policy updates and activities at the .ng ccTLD during the covid-19 pandemic | Edith Udeagu (.ng)
- .ar top level domain Opening - Digital Assistance Program | Romina Auletta Guirardo (.ar)
Kindly note that the two sessions each have a separate agenda.
For all relevant information, including a short summary of the presentations, details how to join and session recordings, visit