All ccNSO Working Groups are constituted by the ccNSO Council. The Council resolves to form a particular Working Group and agrees on a suitable number of participants.
A request is then made for people interested in joining the Working Group to volunteer.
Once the group is formed and the charter set, membership is closed in order to ensure that the Working Group functions properly.
All ccNSO Working Groups are open to ccTLD managers - members and non-members.
ccNSO Working Groups:
- Ad-Hoc Internet Governance Review Group
- ccNSO-GAC Liaison Working Group
- Cross-Community Working Group on Use of Country/Territory Names as TLDs
- Cross-Community Working Group to Develop an IANA Stewardship Transition Proposal on Naming Related Functions
- Guidelines Review Committee (GRC)
- IANA Stewardship Transition and Accountability Coordination Committee (ISTACC)
- Internet Governance Coordination Committee (IGCC)
- Meetings Programme Working Group
- Secure Email Communication for ccTLD Incident Response (SECIR)
- Strategic and Operational Planning Working Group
- Technical Working Group
- Working Group for the Development of a Framework of Principles for Cross-Community Working Groups