All ccNSO Working Groups are constituted by the ccNSO Council. The Council resolves to form a particular Working Group and agrees on a suitable number of participants.
A request is then made for people interested in joining the Working Group to volunteer.
Once the group is formed and the charter set, membership is closed in order to ensure that the Working Group functions properly.
All ccNSO Working Groups are open to ccTLD managers - members and non-members.
ccNSO Working Groups:
- ccNSO-GAC Liaison Working Group
- Contact Repository Implementation Working Group
- Framework of Interpretation Working Group
- Joint ccNSO/GNSO IDN Working Group
- Joint DNS Security and Stability Analysis Working Group
- Meetings Programme Working Group
- Strategic and Operational Planning Working Group
- Technical Working Group