  • Subject: ccNSO Application for Membership (.je)
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 06:24:31 -0700

Application for Membership

Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO)

Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 06:24:31 -0700

Confirmation E-mail: nigel@channelisles.net

To: ccNSO Council
Date: 14/6/2011
Regarding: ccNSO Membership

APPLICANT: ISLAND NETWORKS (JERSEY) LTD

REPRESENTATIVE: NIGEL ROBERTS

ccTLD NAME: .JE
------------

With this letter, I, the Representative declare that the Applicant is the ccTLD manager (as defined in the ICANN bylaws, Article IX Section (4)(1)) for the ccTLD name and wishes to apply for membership of the ccNSO and that I am duly authorized to make and sign this application for membership on behalf of the Applicant.

Island Networks hereby recognizes the role of the ccNSO within the ICANN structure, and agrees, for the duration of its membership in the ccNSO to:

(a) adhere to the rules of the ccNSO, including membership rules; and (b) adhere to ICANN Bylaws as they apply to ccTLDs (Article IX and Annexes B and C of the ICANN bylaws.

Island Networks understands that (i) membership in the ccNSO is independent of

- any individual relationship a ccTLD manager has with ICANN (if any) or
- the ccTLD manager's receipt of IANA services. (Article IX Section (4)(3));

and

(ii) currently there are no fees payable for ccNSO membership.

Signed by the Representative for and on behalf of the Applicant:

Contact Information: Primary Contact Information:

name: Nigel Roberts
organisation: Nigel Roberts, Chartered Engineer
address: 4 & 5 St. Anne's Walk
address: Alderney GY9 3JZ
address: Guernsey
phone: +44 1481 822800